You can access your VisionAcademy account in two different ways: through your internet browser or through the Chatium that is available both for Android and iPhone. To access your account on your browser, please go to Training List and log in with the email address that you used to sign up to a masterclass or to purchase a program with. Your temporary password is sent to you via an email titled "Your Login Details".
There are 3 possible scenarios if you are looking for access to your account or your programs. 1. It's your first-time login into your account. 2. You have logged in before but cannot log in anymore. 3. You can log in but cannot find your program.
Please select the scenario which most applies to your situation.
1. First time logging in to your account?
Your account is automatically created once you sign up for a Masterclass or purchase a program with VisionAcademy.
Your username: The email address that you used to sign up for a Masterclass or to purchase a program.
Your password: Please find the email "Welcome to the VisionAcademy" in your inbox. It contains your temporary password to log in on VisionAcademy Dashboard.
(You can change your password afterward within your account "Profile" section.)
Didn't receive the email with login details? Make sure you're using the same email you entered when you signed up for a masterclass or purchased a program. Please also check your spam folder in case the email landed there.
2. Logged in before but can't log in anymore?
Once on the login page, enter the correct password & the email address you used to sign up/purchase our programs.
Forgot your password? Click "Forgot password?" on the login page and enter your email address. We will send you an email titled "VisionAcademy: Change Password Request" with a password reset instructions.
3. Can log in but don't see the program you purchased
Please note that all newly purchased Quests will be under the programs tab on your account.
1. First of all, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct email address: the one you used to purchase your program or subscription.
2. If you are certain that your email address is correct, please check if the transaction for your program purchase went through on your credit card/PayPal.
3. If you still cannot find your program, contact our Customer Support by clicking the icon at the bottom right of the page and send us a message. Our agents will get back to you soon to help troubleshoot the issue.
Login page doesn’t work?
Try to log in on a different browser. If that helps, please delete the cookies of the initial browser and you’ll be able to log in again.